On 2014-06-25 15:51, Rik Kabel wrote: > Recently there have been reports of the first letter of a line of text > being lost in the database and letter modules. > > I tracked down what appears to be the same problem and developed a > work-around. > > The problem appears to be with the \grabbufferdata command. Something > has changed in the way it works, and it now swallows the first token > of the buffer that it grabs. It may also show up with other commands, > but this is the only one I have found in my projects. > And as soon as I post, I see that Hans has found the problem in the buffering code. -- Rik Kabel