* Bibliography: only surname in small caps
@ 2014-06-30 13:08 Joshua Krämer
From: Joshua Krämer @ 2014-06-30 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context-wvrSQK3plZs

Dear list,

I would like to have in a bibliography only surnames in small
capitals, like this:

MÜLLER, B. and SCHNEIDER A.

(Müller and Schneider appear in small caps, but everything else
like "and" is still in the default typeface.)

At the moment, I'm using the old bibliography system.  I am a bit
overwhelmed by the new system, because I would have to setup everything
from the beginning, as I have setup my layouts with
\setuppublicationlayout.

Now my questions are:

Is it possible to achieve what I want (SC surnames) with the old and the
new system?

If I would do it with the old system, am I right that I would have to
redefine \normalauthor or define my own authorcommand?

How could it be done with the new system?  I've tried to understand the
file "publ-imp-apa.mkvi", but there's only an "author" value, and I
don't understand how to access the name components (first name, last
name etc.).

Thanks and kind regards,
Joshua

[parent not found: <mailman.340.1404142408.2240.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]