* Re: Prevent hyphenation of the last word on a page
@ 2014-07-02  7:16 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2014-07-02  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/45001/
>
> Don’t know if luatex has brought any advance here…

Thanks Thomas, but \brokenpenalty seems to be simply ignored or
overwritten, no effect.

See here a minexample:

\brokenpenalty 10000
\starttext
\dorecurse{200}{Aprikosengeschmacksrichtung }
\stoptext

How to create a global command/rule to prevent hyphenation over two
pages like in the example above?

Huseyin

* Re: Prevent hyphenation of the last word on a page
@ 2014-07-09 15:06 ` john Culleton
From: john Culleton @ 2014-07-09 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 12:02:11 +0200
"H. Özoguz" <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de> wrote:

> If its not possible at all, a small hint to
> this fact would help, too. So I could stop to
> search :)
>
> Huseyin

> Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain
> Hosting http://www.doteasy.com

The brute force method is to study the output and
wherever a word is hyphenated at the end of a page
enclose it in {}. This is not global of course.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press

* Re: Prevent hyphenation of the last word on a page
@ 2014-07-05 10:02 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2014-07-05 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@ 2014-07-01 12:47 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2014-07-01 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01 Jul 2014, at 14:40, H. Özoguz <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> how to forbid hyphenation of the last word of page? Such that no word is broken onto two consecutive pages like this:
>
> page 1: "Diese Unter-"
> page 2: "brechung ist unschön."
>
> I think the question is clear without minexample. Of course I can use \unhyphenated and things like that, but I would like to set this globally.
>
> Thanks!
> Huseyin

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/45001/

Don’t know if luatex has brought any advance here…

Thomas

* Prevent hyphenation of the last word on a page
@ 2014-07-01 12:40 "H. Özoguz"