* bug in hyphenation?
@ 2014-08-30  4:47 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-08-30  4:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

the following sample shows bad hyphenation in the first body line and in
many linenotes:

\showframe
\definepapersize[HippPaper][width=6in, height=9in]
\setuppapersize[HippPaper]
\setupnote[linenote][rule=off, paragraph=yes, split=verystrict,
scope=text, inbetween=\hskip1.5em, compress=yes]
\setupnotation[linenote][numbercommand=, width=broad,
alternative=serried, distance=1em]

\starttext
\startlinenumbering
\showhyphens{testing paragraph}
\dorecurse{50}{This\linenote{That} is\linenote{was} a\linenote{one}
testing\linenote{nesting} sentence\linenote{table}. }
\stoplinenumbering
\stoptext

If this is not a bug, what am I missing here?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* bug in hyphenation?
@ 2014-09-15 18:44 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-09-15 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I have a simplified verson of the sample I submitted to the list almost
a week ago:

\setuppapersize[A8]
\starttext
\startlinenumbering
\hsize\zeropoint
sentence
sentence
sentence
\stoplinenumbering

\hsize\zeropoint
sentence
sentence
sentence
\stoptext

I’m afraid that line numbering is preventing right hyphenations.

Could anyone be so kind to confirm whether this is a bug or I am missing
something?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--