* Arranging not working
@ 2014-08-30 12:34 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2014-08-30 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Hi all,

I updated ConTeXt today (version 29-08-2014)

I need to compile a document with page impositioning. But it seems that arranging is not working i.e. the command is just ignored.

What to do?

Kind regards

Willi

* Re: Arranging not working
@ 2014-08-30 13:13 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-08-30 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 08/30/2014 02:34 PM, Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I updated ConTeXt today (version 29-08-2014)
>
> I need to compile a document with page impositioning. But it seems
that arranging is not working i.e. the command is just ignored.

Hi Willy,

this works for me with beta from 2014.08.29 20:57:

    \setuppapersize     [A5][A4,landscape]
    \setuparranging     [2UP, doublesided]
    \setuplayout [page]
    \starttext
    \insertpages[document.pdf][width=0pt]
    \stoptext

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: Arranging not working
@ 2014-08-30 16:17   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2014-08-30 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Pablo,

thank you for your reply. What I missed apparently is, that one needs to add ‘double sided’ to the \setuprarranging command. (I must have mist this, because previously this was not needed….

Kind regards

Willi
On 30 aug. 2014, at 15:13, Pablo Rodriguez <oinos@gmx.es> wrote:

> On 08/30/2014 02:34 PM, Willi Egger wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I updated ConTeXt today (version 29-08-2014)
>>
>> I need to compile a document with page impositioning. But it seems
> that arranging is not working i.e. the command is just ignored.
>
> Hi Willy,
>
> this works for me with beta from 2014.08.29 20:57:
>
>    \setuppapersize     [A5][A4,landscape]
>    \setuparranging     [2UP, doublesided]
>    \setuplayout [page]
>    \starttext
>    \insertpages[document.pdf][width=0pt]
>    \stoptext
>
> Just in case it helps,
>

> Pablo
> --
> http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: Arranging not working
@ 2014-08-31  6:28     ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-08-31  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Willy,

glad to read it worked.

Since you are the imposition expert, may I ask you about implementing
another imposition scheme in a new thread?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

--
http://www.ousia.tk