* Etal and bibliography
@ 2014-08-13  3:43 Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2014-08-13  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to limit the number of authors in bibliographies to one and
use *et al*. I read the documentation and tried to use etallimit=1 in
\btxrenderinglistvariant without success. What is the exact procedure?
Best,
Flavien.

* Re: Etal and bibliography
@ 2014-08-13  4:28 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-08-13  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 13.08.2014 um 05:43 schrieb Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> I would like to limit the number of authors in bibliographies to one and use et al. I read the documentation and tried to use etallimit=1 in \btxrenderinglistvariant without success. What is the exact procedure?

Make a minimal example!

Wolfgang

* Re: Etal and bibliography
@ 2014-08-13  5:52   ` Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2014-08-13  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry about that! In the following example, the number of authors is cut
after three but there is no *et al* added.
Thanks,
F.

\definebtxdataset[example]
\usebtxdataset[example][test.bib]
\definebtxrendering[example][dataset=example,method=local,alternative=apa]
\setupbtxlistvariant[etallimit=3,etaldisplay=3,etaltext={\it et al}]

\starttext
a\cite[example::onnela]
\placebtxrendering[example]
\stoptext

@Article{onnela,
  author = {J. P. Onnela and D. J. Fenn and S. Reid and M. A. Porter
     and P. J. Mucha and M. D. Fricker and N. S. Jones},
  title = {Taxonomies of networks from community structure},
  journal = {Phys. Rev. E},
  volume = {86},
  number = {3},
  pages = {036104},
  year = {2012},
  entrydate = {2014/07/09},
}

On 13 August 2014 12:28, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Am 13.08.2014 um 05:43 schrieb Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi,
> I would like to limit the number of authors in bibliographies to one and
> use *et al*. I read the documentation and tried to use etallimit=1 in
> \btxrenderinglistvariant without success. What is the exact procedure?
>

> Make a minimal example!
>
> Wolfgang

* Re: Etal and bibliography
@ 2014-08-21  8:32     ` Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2014-08-21  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, a slight up concerning this question about et al in bibliographies.
Best,
Flavien.

On 13 August 2014 13:52, Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry about that! In the following example, the number of authors is cut
> after three but there is no *et al* added.
> Thanks,
> F.
>
> \definebtxdataset[example]
> \usebtxdataset[example][test.bib]
> \definebtxrendering[example][dataset=example,method=local,alternative=apa]
> \setupbtxlistvariant[etallimit=3,etaldisplay=3,etaltext={\it et al}]
>
> \starttext
> a\cite[example::onnela]
> \placebtxrendering[example]
> \stoptext
>
> @Article{onnela,
>   author = {J. P. Onnela and D. J. Fenn and S. Reid and M. A. Porter
>      and P. J. Mucha and M. D. Fricker and N. S. Jones},
>   title = {Taxonomies of networks from community structure},
>   journal = {Phys. Rev. E},
>   volume = {86},
>   number = {3},
>   pages = {036104},
>   year = {2012},
>   entrydate = {2014/07/09},
> }
>

> On 13 August 2014 12:28, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Am 13.08.2014 um 05:43 schrieb Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I would like to limit the number of authors in bibliographies to one and
>> use *et al*. I read the documentation and tried to use etallimit=1 in
>> \btxrenderinglistvariant without success. What is the exact procedure?
>>

>> Make a minimal example!
>>
>> Wolfgang

* Re: Etal and bibliography
@ 2014-08-25 16:06       ` Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2014-08-25 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys, a quick reminder to ask if someone can bring me some help with the *et
al* issue below.
Thanks!

On 21 August 2014 16:32, Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, a slight up concerning this question about et al in bibliographies.
> Best,
> Flavien.
>

> On 13 August 2014 13:52, Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry about that! In the following example, the number of authors is cut
>> after three but there is no *et al* added.
>> Thanks,
>> F.
>>
>> \definebtxdataset[example]
>> \usebtxdataset[example][test.bib]
>> \definebtxrendering[example][dataset=example,method=local,alternative=apa]
>> \setupbtxlistvariant[etallimit=3,etaldisplay=3,etaltext={\it et al}]
>>
>> \starttext
>> a\cite[example::onnela]
>> \placebtxrendering[example]
>> \stoptext
>>
>> @Article{onnela,
>>   author = {J. P. Onnela and D. J. Fenn and S. Reid and M. A. Porter
>>      and P. J. Mucha and M. D. Fricker and N. S. Jones},
>>   title = {Taxonomies of networks from community structure},
>>   journal = {Phys. Rev. E},
>>   volume = {86},
>>   number = {3},
>>   pages = {036104},
>>   year = {2012},
>>   entrydate = {2014/07/09},
>> }
>>

>>  On 13 August 2014 12:28, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Am 13.08.2014 um 05:43 schrieb Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I would like to limit the number of authors in bibliographies to one and
>>> use *et al*. I read the documentation and tried to use etallimit=1 in
>>> \btxrenderinglistvariant without success. What is the exact procedure?
>>>

>>> Make a minimal example!
>>>
>>> Wolfgang

>>> ___________________________________________________________________________________

* Re: Etal and bibliography
@ 2014-09-05  7:52         ` Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2014-09-05  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all, no one on this small issue?
Thanks,
Flavien.

On 26 August 2014 00:06, Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, a quick reminder to ask if someone can bring me some help with
> the *et al* issue below.
> Thanks!
>

> On 21 August 2014 16:32, Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, a slight up concerning this question about et al in bibliographies.
>> Best,
>> Flavien.
>>

>> On 13 August 2014 13:52, Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry about that! In the following example, the number of authors is cut
>>> after three but there is no *et al* added.
>>> Thanks,
>>> F.
>>>
>>> \definebtxdataset[example]
>>> \usebtxdataset[example][test.bib]
>>>
>>> \definebtxrendering[example][dataset=example,method=local,alternative=apa]
>>> \setupbtxlistvariant[etallimit=3,etaldisplay=3,etaltext={\it et al}]
>>>
>>> \starttext
>>> a\cite[example::onnela]
>>> \placebtxrendering[example]
>>> \stoptext
>>>
>>> @Article{onnela,
>>>   author = {J. P. Onnela and D. J. Fenn and S. Reid and M. A. Porter
>>>      and P. J. Mucha and M. D. Fricker and N. S. Jones},
>>>   title = {Taxonomies of networks from community structure},
>>>   journal = {Phys. Rev. E},
>>>   volume = {86},
>>>   number = {3},
>>>   pages = {036104},
>>>   year = {2012},
>>>   entrydate = {2014/07/09},
>>> }
>>>

>>>  On 13 August 2014 12:28, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com

* Re: Etal and bibliography
@ 2014-09-05 11:44           ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-09-05 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 9/5/2014 9:52 AM, Flavien Lambert wrote:
> Hi all, no one on this small issue?

fixed in next beta (was not that small)

> Thanks,
> Flavien.
>

> On 26 August 2014 00:06, Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com
> <mailto:petit.lepton@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi guys, a quick reminder to ask if someone can bring me some help
>     with the /et al/ issue below.
>     Thanks!
>

>     On 21 August 2014 16:32, Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com
>     <mailto:petit.lepton@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hi, a slight up concerning this question about et al in
>         bibliographies.
>         Best,
>         Flavien..
>

>         On 13 August 2014 13:52, Flavien Lambert <petit.lepton@gmail.com
>         <mailto:petit.lepton@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>             Sorry about that! In the following example, the number of
>             authors is cut after three but there is no /et al/ added.
>             Thanks,
>             F.
>
>             \definebtxdataset[example]
>             \usebtxdataset[example][test.bib]
>             \definebtxrendering[example][dataset=example,method=local,alternative=apa]
>             \setupbtxlistvariant[etallimit=3,etaldisplay=3,etaltext={\it
>             et al}]
>
>             \starttext
>             a\cite[example::onnela]
>             \placebtxrendering[example]
>             \stoptext
>
>             @Article{onnela,
>                author = {J. P. Onnela and D. J. Fenn and S. Reid and M.
>             A. Porter
>                   and P. J. Mucha and M. D. Fricker and N. S. Jones},
>                title = {Taxonomies of networks from community structure},
>                journal = {Phys. Rev. E},
>                volume = {86},
>                number = {3},
>                pages = {036104},
>                year = {2012},
>                entrydate = {2014/07/09},
>             }
>

>             On 13 August 2014 12:28, Wolfgang Schuster
>             <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com
>             <mailto:schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>                 Am 13.08.2014 um 05:43 schrieb Flavien Lambert
>                 <petit.lepton@gmail.com <mailto:petit.lepton@gmail.com>>:
>
>>                 Hi,
>>                 I would like to limit the number of authors in
>>                 bibliographies to one and use /et al/. I read the
>>                 documentation and tried to use etallimit=1 in
>>                 \btxrenderinglistvariant without success. What is the
>>                 exact procedure?
>
>                 Make a minimal example!
>
>                 Wolfgang

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE