* ConTeXt Standalone will not install
@ 2014-10-21 21:32 Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2014-10-21 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ConTeXist.
Some time ago I changed a installing TeX Live directly from version 2012
to version 2014.
ConTeXt in this version TeX Live works seamlessly, but I have since
stopped working update Standalone version. But I'm not entirely sure
causation. Anyway, the update does not work as before. At first glance,
it seems that the updates are performed correctly, but the files are not
probably somehow eventually copied. I am not subsequently able to
compile things that require the latest version of ConTeXt.
I must say that I am in a one moment delete the entire directory
texmf-cache, because I began to discover a strange message about the
mischmasch format of ConTeXt.

OK. Nothing to do. When I after a vain attempt failed ConTeXt update to
the latest version, so I decided to ConTeXt Standalone completely
re-install into my Windows 7 home edition. Installation failed, although
I followed the instructions exactly to ConTeXtgarden
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone). Creates only the TeX
directory and there empty directories ("cache-texmf, texmf-fonts,
texmf-local texmf and texmf-modules-project"). These directories do not
contain any files. I attach below the log file during installation.

I tried a second installation method cited in ConTeXt ConTeXtGarden (see
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Windows_Installation).
Link to the installation file is broken (see
http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/context-installer/ContextMinimalInstall.exe)

Can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong and why you can not install
ConTeXt? Nowhere does not say anything about setting the path
respectively next steps. Blame those problems installing TeX Live 2014?
Thanks for the advice.
Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is log file from instalation:

receiving incremental file list
./
kpathsea620w64.dll
luatex.dll
mtxrun.dll
mtxrun.exe
mtxrun.lua

sent 22928 bytes  received 5501341 bytes  356404.45 bytes/sec
total size is 9371026  speedup is 1.70

mtxrun          | forcing cache reload
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/Users/Jaroslav  Hajtmar/texmf/web2c' from specification
'home:texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on weird path
'C:/context/bin' from specification 'selfautoloc:'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/bin/share/texmf-local/web2c' from specification
'selfautoloc:/share/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/bin/share/texmf-dist/web2c' from specification
'selfautoloc:/share/texmf-dist/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/bin/share/texmf/web2c' from specification
'selfautoloc:/share/texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/bin/texmf-local/web2c' from specification
'selfautoloc:/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/bin/texmf-dist/web2c' from specification
'selfautoloc:/texmf-dist/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/bin/texmf/web2c' from specification 'selfautoloc:/texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on weird path
'C:/context' from specification 'selfautodir:'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/share/texmf-local/web2c' from specification
'selfautodir:/share/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/share/texmf-dist/web2c' from specification
'selfautodir:/share/texmf-dist/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/share/texmf/web2c' from specification
'selfautodir:/share/texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/texmf-local/web2c' from specification
'selfautodir:/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/texmf-dist/web2c' from specification
'selfautodir:/texmf-dist/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/context/texmf/web2c' from specification 'selfautodir:/texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'$SELFAUTOGRANDPARENT/texmf-local/web2c' from specification
'$SELFAUTOGRANDPARENT/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on weird path
'C:/' from specification 'selfautoparent:'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/share/texmf-local/web2c' from specification
'selfautoparent:/share/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/share/texmf-dist/web2c' from specification
'selfautoparent:/share/texmf-dist/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/share/texmf/web2c' from specification
'selfautoparent:/share/texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/texmf-local/web2c' from specification
'selfautoparent:/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/texmf-dist/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf-dist/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path
'C:/texmf/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving |
resolvers       | resolving | warning: no lua configuration files found
resolvers       | resolving | no texmf paths are defined (using TEXMF)
resolvers       | resolving |
mtxrun          | the resolver databases are not present or outdated
mtx-update      | state, loaded
mtx-update      |
mtx-update      | update, start
mtx-update      | available platforms:
mtx-update      | run, rsync -rpztlv -L
contextgarden.net::'minimals/current/misc/setuptex/'
'/cygdrive/C/context/tex/.'
mtx-update      | run, rsync -rpztlv -L --delete
contextgarden.net::'minimals/current/base/tex/
minimals/current/base/metapost/ minimals/current/fonts/common/
minimals/current/fonts/other/ minimals/current/misc/web2c
minimals/current/fonts/new/ minimals/current/fonts/old/
minimals/current/base/xetex/ minimals/current/fonts/new/'
'/cygdrive/C/context/tex/texmf'
mtx-update      | run, rsync -rpztlv -L --delete
contextgarden.net::'minimals/current/context/beta/'
'/cygdrive/C/context/tex/texmf-context'
mtx-update      | run, rsync -rpztlv -L
contextgarden.net::'minimals/current/bin/common/win64/
minimals/current/bin/context/win64/ minimals/current/bin/metapost/win64/
minimals/current/bin/man/ minimals/current/bin/luatex/win64/
minimals/current/bin/luatex/win64/ minimals/current/bin/pdftex/win64/
minimals/current/bin/luatex/win64/ minimals/current/bin/xetex/win64/'
'/cygdrive/C/context/tex/texmf-win64'
mtx-update      | updating mtxrun for win64: rsync -t
"/cygdrive/C/context/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua/mtxrun.lua"
"/cygdrive/C/context/tex/texmf-win64/bin/"
mtx-update      | run, rsync -t
"/cygdrive/C/context/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua/mtxrun.lua"
"/cygdrive/C/context/tex/texmf-win64/bin/"
resolvers       | tds | no 'texmf-win64' under tree 'C:\context\tex'

When you want to use context, you need to initialize the tree with:

   C:\context\tex\setuptex.bat C:\context\tex

You can associate this command with a shortcut to the cmd prompt.

Alternatively you can add C:\context\tex\texmf-win64\bin to your PATH
variable.

If you run from an editor you can specify the full path to mtxrun.exe:

   C:\context\tex\texmf-win64\bin\mtxrun.exe --autogenerate --script
context --autopdf ...

* Re: ConTeXt Standalone will not install
@ 2014-10-21 22:01 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-10-21 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 10/21/2014 11:32 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Hello ConTeXist.
> Some time ago I changed a installing TeX Live directly from version 2012
> to version 2014.
> ConTeXt in this version TeX Live works seamlessly, but I have since
> stopped working update Standalone version. But I'm not entirely sure
> causation. Anyway, the update does not work as before. At first glance,
> it seems that the updates are performed correctly, but the files are not
> probably somehow eventually copied. I am not subsequently able to
> compile things that require the latest version of ConTeXt.
> I must say that I am in a one moment delete the entire directory
> texmf-cache, because I began to discover a strange message about the
> mischmasch format of ConTeXt.

you don't have the two bin trees in your path do you?

> OK. Nothing to do. When I after a vain attempt failed ConTeXt update to
> the latest version, so I decided to ConTeXt Standalone completely
> re-install into my Windows 7 home edition. Installation failed, although
> I followed the instructions exactly to ConTeXtgarden
> (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone). Creates only the TeX
> directory and there empty directories ("cache-texmf, texmf-fonts,
> texmf-local texmf and texmf-modules-project"). These directories do not
> contain any files. I attach below the log file during installation.

how clean did you start? really nothing? by fetching the win32 or win64
zip?

> I tried a second installation method cited in ConTeXt ConTeXtGarden (see
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Windows_Installation).
> Link to the installation file is broken (see
> http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/context-installer/ContextMinimalInstall.exe)

is that installer ok anyway? at some point mojca changed the structure
bit and maybe that installer was not adapted (it's not an official part
of the minimals)

> Can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong and why you can not install
> ConTeXt? Nowhere does not say anything about setting the path
> respectively next steps. Blame those problems installing TeX Live 2014?
> Thanks for the advice.
> Jaroslav Hajtmar

> Here is log file from instalation:
>
> receiving incremental file list
> ./
> kpathsea620w64.dll
> luatex.dll
> mtxrun.dll
> mtxrun.exe
> mtxrun.lua
>
> sent 22928 bytes  received 5501341 bytes  356404.45 bytes/sec
> total size is 9371026  speedup is 1.70

ok, so 64 bit?

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2014-10-21 22:44   ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2014-10-21 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanx Hans for quick reply.
My coments are bottom in the text of mail

Dne 22.10.2014 0:01, Hans Hagen napsal(a):
> On 10/21/2014 11:32 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
>> Hello ConTeXist.
>> Some time ago I changed a installing TeX Live directly from version 2012
>> to version 2014.
>> ConTeXt in this version TeX Live works seamlessly, but I have since
>> stopped working update Standalone version. But I'm not entirely sure
>> causation. Anyway, the update does not work as before. At first glance,
>> it seems that the updates are performed correctly, but the files are not
>> probably somehow eventually copied. I am not subsequently able to
>> compile things that require the latest version of ConTeXt.
>> I must say that I am in a one moment delete the entire directory
>> texmf-cache, because I began to discover a strange message about the
>> mischmasch format of ConTeXt.
>
> you don't have the two bin trees in your path do you?

My users variable path:
C:\texlive\2014\bin\win32;C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Connectivity
Solution\; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows
Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows
Live;C:\texlive\support\exe\sw\wscite;C:\Program
Files\ImageMagick-6.6.4-Q16;C:\Perl64\site\bin;C:\Perl64\bin;
C:\1da\support\exe;C:\1da\support\batch;C:\Ruby\bin;C:\Windows\system32;
C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;
C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell
Wireless WLAN Card;c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth
Software\;c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth
Software\syswow64;c:\Program Files (x86)\ATI
Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common
Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;"c:\Program Files (x86)\pstoedit";
"C:\Program Files (x86)\gs\gs8.71\bin";"C:\Program Files (x86)
\ghostgum\gsview";"C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF
Viewer\";C:\Program Files (x86)\Kofax\ImgCtls\bin;C:\Program Files
(x86)\Windows Live\Shared; "C:\Program Files
(x86)\SumatraPDF\SumatraPDF.exe";"C:\Program Files (x86)
\Inkscape\Inkscape.exe"

My system variable path:
C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.8.7-Q16;C:\Program Files (x86)\PC
Connectivity
Solution\;C:\texlive\2014\bin\win32;C:\texlive\support\exe\sw\wscite;
C:\Perl64\site\bin;C:\Perl64\bin;C:\1da\support\exe;C:\1da\support\batch; C:\Ruby\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;
%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell
Wireless WLAN Card;c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth
Software\;c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth
Software\syswow64;c:\Program Files (x86)\ATI
Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common
Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;"c:\Program Files
(x86)\pstoedit";"C:\Program Files (x86) \gs\gs8.71\bin";"C:\Program
Files (x86)\ghostgum\gsview";"C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF
Viewer\";C:\Program Files (x86)\Kofax\ImgCtls\bin; "C:\Program Files
(x86)\SumatraPDF\SumatraPDF.exe";C:\Program Files (x86)
\PDFtk\bin\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Inkscape\

I have no ConTeXt Standalone in Path, but before I start ConTeXt I
running the batch file containing:

@echo off
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe /k C:\context\tex\setuptex.bat C:\context\tex
set MTX_PDFVIEW_METHOD="PDFXCview"

>> OK. Nothing to do. When I after a vain attempt failed ConTeXt update to
>> the latest version, so I decided to ConTeXt Standalone completely
>> re-install into my Windows 7 home edition. Installation failed, although
>> I followed the instructions exactly to ConTeXtgarden
>> (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone). Creates only the TeX
>> directory and there empty directories ("cache-texmf, texmf-fonts,
>> texmf-local texmf and texmf-modules-project"). These directories do not
>> contain any files. I attach below the log file during installation.
>
> how clean did you start? really nothing? by fetching the win32 or
> win64 zip?
I like install 64bit version, but a while ago I tried to install the
32-bit version and also without success ...

>> I tried a second installation method cited in ConTeXt ConTeXtGarden (see
>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Windows_Installation).
>> Link to the installation file is broken (see
>> http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/context-installer/ContextMinimalInstall.exe)
>>

> is that installer ok anyway? at some point mojca changed the structure
> bit and maybe that installer was not adapted (it's not an official
> part of the minimals)

Link to the installation file is not functional, so I can not try to do
the installation...
>> Can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong and why you can not install
>> ConTeXt? Nowhere does not say anything about setting the path
>> respectively next steps. Blame those problems installing TeX Live 2014?
>> Thanks for the advice.
>> Jaroslav Hajtmar
>
>> Here is log file from instalation:
>>
>> receiving incremental file list
>> ./
>> kpathsea620w64.dll
>> luatex.dll
>> mtxrun.dll
>> mtxrun.exe
>> mtxrun.lua
>>
>> sent 22928 bytes  received 5501341 bytes  356404.45 bytes/sec
>> total size is 9371026  speedup is 1.70
>
> ok, so 64 bit?
>
> Hans

A while ago I tried to install the 32-bit version and also without
success ...The entire installation (both 32 and 64bit) will take place
during one minute, which just goes to show that nothing not copied from
the internet.

Thanx Jaroslav Hajtmar

@ 2014-10-22  7:20     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-10-22  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10/22/2014 12:44 AM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:

>>> receiving incremental file list
>>> ./
>>> kpathsea620w64.dll
>>> luatex.dll
>>> mtxrun.dll
>>> mtxrun.exe
>>> mtxrun.lua
>>>
>>> sent 22928 bytes  received 5501341 bytes  356404.45 bytes/sec
>>> total size is 9371026  speedup is 1.70
>>
>> ok, so 64 bit?
>>
>> Hans
>>

> A while ago I tried to install the 32-bit version and also without
> success ...The entire installation (both 32 and 64bit) will take place
> during one minute, which just goes to show that nothing not copied from
> the internet.

i just donwloaded the 64 bit zip, unzipped it in a new directory and ran
first-setup:

   first-setup.bat --modules=all --engine=luatex

this took 57 seconds

   first-setup.bat --modules=all

that took 82 seconds

So, the garden process runs ok. Are you sure your firewall is not
blocking rsync?

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2014-10-22 14:34       ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2014-10-22 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanx Hans for reply.
I'm sorry, but the installation still does not work. I really can not
cope with it. Although completely I turned off the firewall and loged in
as an administrator, in two different networks (at my home network and
in my work) can not install ConTeXt. Always only creates the directory
structure, but does not copy the file from the Internet.

Can you ever find out what is the current version and install ConTeXt
LuaTEX? My current version of ConTeXt and LuaTeX from which I have does
not work update is:

This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.79.1 (TeX Live 2014/W32TeX) (rev 5041)
ConTeXt  ver: 2014.09.25 18:58 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.10.22  int:
english/english

Now I see that in those versions LuaTeX and ConTeXt is not a contradiction?

Thank you. Jaroslav Hajtmar

@ 2014-10-22 14:52         ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-10-22 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10/22/2014 4:34 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Thanx Hans for reply.
> I'm sorry, but the installation still does not work. I really can not
> cope with it. Although completely I turned off the firewall and loged in
> as an administrator, in two different networks (at my home network and
> in my work) can not install ConTeXt. Always only creates the directory
> structure, but does not copy the file from the Internet.

can you try another machine?

> Can you ever find out what is the current version and install ConTeXt
> LuaTEX? My current version of ConTeXt and LuaTeX from which I have does
> not work update is:

ther emust be something weird with your system

> This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.79.1 (TeX Live 2014/W32TeX) (rev 5041)
> ConTeXt  ver: 2014.09.25 18:58 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.10.22  int:
> english/english
>

> Now I see that in those versions LuaTeX and ConTeXt is not a contradiction?

luatex looks new enough but the context is from last month so not the
latest

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2014-10-22 23:27           ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2014-10-22 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanx Hans.

Dne 22.10.2014 16:52, Hans Hagen napsal(a):
> On 10/22/2014 4:34 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
>> Thanx Hans for reply.
>> I'm sorry, but the installation still does not work. I really can not
>> cope with it. Although completely I turned off the firewall and loged in
>> as an administrator, in two different networks (at my home network and
>> in my work) can not install ConTeXt. Always only creates the directory
>> structure, but does not copy the file from the Internet.
>
> can you try another machine?
A while ago I installed ConTeXt from my home network to another notebook
(of my wife) - everything was OK. When I was copy all the installed
directories into my own notebook, then latest ConTeXt is functional. At
this moment I update installation on the second computer and every time
you copy it to my own computer ...

>> Can you ever find out what is the current version and install ConTeXt
>> LuaTEX? My current version of ConTeXt and LuaTeX from which I have does
>> not work update is:
>
> ther emust be something weird with your system
Yes, I agree that something is wrong, but I've tried everything
possible, but to no avail (including firewall settings are copied from
the computer on which the installation was OK) ... It seems that rsync
does not work .... I do not know whether installation (upgrade ) script
checks for any system settings or something others...
Lately I've just installed TeX Live 2014, and then a new WD My Cloud
with remote access. I'm not sure if something while these actions screw up.

My current version is after the copy into my own computer:
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.79.1 (TeX Live 2014/W32TeX) (rev 5064)
ConTeXt  ver: 2014.10.22 16:23 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.10.22  int:
english/english

Thanks for your support ...
Jaroslav Hajtmar

>> This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.79.1 (TeX Live 2014/W32TeX) (rev 5041)
>> ConTeXt  ver: 2014.09.25 18:58 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.10.22  int:
>> english/english
>>

>> Now I see that in those versions LuaTeX and ConTeXt is not a
>> contradiction?
>
> luatex looks new enough but the context is from last month so not the
> latest

C:\$~1da\ConTeXt\ConTeXt-Tests\my_way\float>context sidefloat.mkiv

mtx-context     | run 1: luatex
--fmt="C:/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/c
ontext/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luatex/cont-en"
--jobname="sidef
loat"
--lua="C:/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde
776fb1556f32e/formats/luatex/cont-en.lui" --no-parse-first-line
--c:currentrun=1
  --c:fulljobname="./sidefloat.mkiv" --c:input="./sidefloat.mkiv"
--c:kindofrun=1
  --c:maxnofruns=8 "cont-yes.mkiv"
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.79.1 (TeX Live 2014/W32TeX) (rev 5064)
  \write18 enabled.
open source     > 1 > 1 >
C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes
.mkiv

ConTeXt  ver: 2014.10.22 16:23 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.10.22  int:
english/english

system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded
open source     > 2 > 2 >
C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new
.mkiv
close source    > 2 > 2 >
C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new
.mkiv
system          > files > jobname 'sidefloat', input './sidefloat.mkiv',
result
'sidefloat'
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages       > language 'en' is active
open source     > 2 > 3 >
C:/$~1da/ConTeXt/ConTeXt-Tests/my_way/float/sidefloat.
mkiv
fonts           > preloading latin modern fonts (second stage)
fonts           > 'fallback modern-designsize rm 12pt' is loaded
floatblocks     > '1' placed
open source     > 3 > 4 >
C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/sample/tufte.
tex
close source    > 3 > 4 >
C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/sample/tufte.
tex
floatblocks     > '2' placed
open source     > 3 > 5 >
C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/sample/tufte.
tex
close source    > 3 > 5 >
C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/sample/tufte.
tex

Overfull \hbox (0.51917pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 1--17
\3>modern-designsize-12pt-rm-tf-0--0 item-ize, re-view, dip into, flip
through,
browse, glance into, leaf through,
backend         > xmp > using file
'C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/bas
e/lpdf-pdx.xml'
pages           > flushing realpage 1, userpage 1
close source    > 2 > 5 >
C:/$~1da/ConTeXt/ConTeXt-Tests/my_way/float/sidefloat.
mkiv
close source    > 1 > 5 >
C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes
.mkiv

mkiv lua stats  > used config file: selfautoparent:/texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua
mkiv lua stats  > used cache path:
C:/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/conte
xt/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e
mkiv lua stats  > resource resolver: loadtime 0.000 seconds, 2 scans
with scanti
me 0.031 seconds, 0 shared scans, 10 found files, scanned paths:
C:/Users/Jarosl
av  Hajtmar/texmf c:/windows/fonts
mkiv lua stats  > stored bytecode data: 356 modules (0.218 sec), 71
tables (0.00
0 sec), 427 chunks (0.218 sec)
mkiv lua stats  > running in nuts mode: yes
mkiv lua stats  > cleaned up reserved nodes: 44 nodes, 442 lists of 441
mkiv lua stats  > node memory usage: 2 glue, 2 penalty, 9 attribute, 26
glue_spe
c, 3 attribute_list, 2 temp
mkiv lua stats  > node list callback tasks: 6 unique task lists, 7
instances (re
)created, 164 calls
mkiv lua stats  > h-node processing time: 0.016 seconds including kernel
mkiv lua stats  > used backend: pdf (backend for directly generating pdf
output)

mkiv lua stats  > loaded patterns: en::2, load time: 0.000
mkiv lua stats  > jobdata time: 0.016 seconds saving, 0.000 seconds loading
mkiv lua stats  > callbacks: 380 direct, 283 indirect, 663 total
mkiv lua stats  > result saved in file: sidefloat.pdf, compresslevel 3,
objectco
mpresslevel 3
mkiv lua stats  > margin data: 1 entries, 0 pending
mkiv lua stats  > loaded fonts: 3 files: latinmodern-math.otf,
lmroman12-bold.ot
f, lmroman12-regular.otf
mkiv lua stats  > fonts load time: 0.281 seconds
mkiv lua stats  > used platform: win64, type: windows, binary subtree:
texmf-win
64
mkiv lua stats  > luatex banner: this is luatex, version beta-0.79.1
(tex live 2
014/w32tex) (rev 5064)
mkiv lua stats  > control sequences: 39397 of 65536 + 100000
mkiv lua stats  > lua properties: engine: lua, used memory: 61 MB (ctx:
61 MB),
hash type: lua, hash chars: min(64,40), symbol mask: utf (¤ä╬Á¤ç)
mkiv lua stats  > runtime: 0.811 seconds, 1 processed pages, 1 shipped
pages, 1.
233 pages/second

mtx-context     | run 2: luatex
--fmt="C:/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/c
ontext/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luatex/cont-en"
--jobname="sidef
loat"
--lua="C:/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde
776fb1556f32e/formats/luatex/cont-en.lui" --no-parse-first-line
--c:currentrun=2
  --c:fulljobname="./sidefloat.mkiv" --c:input="./sidefloat.mkiv"
--c:kindofrun=2
  --c:maxnofruns=8 "cont-yes.mkiv"
[...]

me 0.016 seconds, 0 shared scans, 10 found files, scanned paths:
C:/Users/Jarosl
av  Hajtmar/texmf c:/windows/fonts
mkiv lua stats  > stored bytecode data: 356 modules (0.218 sec), 71
tables (0.00
0 sec), 427 chunks (0.218 sec)
mkiv lua stats  > running in nuts mode: yes
mkiv lua stats  > cleaned up reserved nodes: 44 nodes, 442 lists of 441
mkiv lua stats  > node memory usage: 2 glue, 2 penalty, 9 attribute, 26
glue_spe
c, 3 attribute_list, 2 temp
mkiv lua stats  > node list callback tasks: 6 unique task lists, 7
instances (re
)created, 164 calls
mkiv lua stats  > h-node processing time: 0.031 seconds including kernel
mkiv lua stats  > used backend: pdf (backend for directly generating pdf
output)

mkiv lua stats  > loaded patterns: en::2, load time: 0.000
mkiv lua stats  > jobdata time: 0.016 seconds saving, 0.000 seconds loading
mkiv lua stats  > callbacks: 380 direct, 283 indirect, 663 total
mkiv lua stats  > randomizer: initialized with value 0.51258888515885
mkiv lua stats  > positions: 1 collected, 1 regulars, 0 regions, 0
unresolved re
gions
mkiv lua stats  > result saved in file: sidefloat.pdf, compresslevel 3,
objectco
mpresslevel 3
mkiv lua stats  > margin data: 1 entries, 0 pending
mkiv lua stats  > loaded fonts: 3 files: latinmodern-math.otf,
lmroman12-bold.ot
f, lmroman12-regular.otf
mkiv lua stats  > fonts load time: 0.265 seconds
mkiv lua stats  > used platform: win64, type: windows, binary subtree:
texmf-win
64
mkiv lua stats  > luatex banner: this is luatex, version beta-0.79.1
(tex live 2
014/w32tex) (rev 5064)
mkiv lua stats  > control sequences: 39396 of 65536 + 100000
mkiv lua stats  > lua properties: engine: lua, used memory: 61 MB (ctx:
61 MB),
hash type: lua, hash chars: min(64,40), symbol mask: utf (¤ä╬Á¤ç)
mkiv lua stats  > runtime: 0.827 seconds, 1 processed pages, 1 shipped
pages, 1.
209 pages/second

mtx-context     | run 3: luatex
--fmt="C:/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/c
ontext/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luatex/cont-en"
--jobname="sidef
loat"
--lua="C:/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde
776fb1556f32e/formats/luatex/cont-en.lui" --no-parse-first-line
--c:currentrun=3
[...]

mkiv lua stats  > stored bytecode data: 356 modules (0.219 sec), 71
tables (0.01
5 sec), 427 chunks (0.234 sec)
mkiv lua stats  > running in nuts mode: yes
mkiv lua stats  > cleaned up reserved nodes: 44 nodes, 442 lists of 441
mkiv lua stats  > node memory usage: 2 glue, 2 penalty, 9 attribute, 26
glue_spe
c, 3 attribute_list, 2 temp
mkiv lua stats  > node list callback tasks: 6 unique task lists, 7
instances (re
)created, 164 calls
mkiv lua stats  > used backend: pdf (backend for directly generating pdf
output)

mkiv lua stats  > loaded patterns: en::2, load time: 0.000
mkiv lua stats  > jobdata time: 0.016 seconds saving, 0.000 seconds loading
mkiv lua stats  > callbacks: 380 direct, 283 indirect, 663 total
mkiv lua stats  > randomizer: resumed with value 0.51258888515885
mkiv lua stats  > positions: 5 collected, 5 regulars, 0 regions, 0
unresolved re
gions
mkiv lua stats  > result saved in file: sidefloat.pdf, compresslevel 3,
objectco
mpresslevel 3
mkiv lua stats  > margin data: 1 entries, 0 pending
mkiv lua stats  > loaded fonts: 3 files: latinmodern-math.otf,
lmroman12-bold.ot
f, lmroman12-regular.otf
mkiv lua stats  > fonts load time: 0.281 seconds
mkiv lua stats  > used platform: win64, type: windows, binary subtree:
texmf-win
64
mkiv lua stats  > luatex banner: this is luatex, version beta-0.79.1
(tex live 2
014/w32tex) (rev 5064)
mkiv lua stats  > control sequences: 39397 of 65536 + 100000
mkiv lua stats  > lua properties: engine: lua, used memory: 59 MB (ctx:
59 MB),
hash type: lua, hash chars: min(64,40), symbol mask: utf (¤ä╬Á¤ç)
mkiv lua stats  > runtime: 0.827 seconds, 1 processed pages, 1 shipped
pages, 1.
209 pages/second

system          | total runtime: 3.510 seconds

@ 2014-10-23  8:10             ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-10-23  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10/23/2014 1:27 AM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Yes, I agree that something is wrong, but I've tried everything
> possible, but to no avail (including firewall settings are copied from
> the computer on which the installation was OK) ... It seems that rsync
> does not work .... I do not know whether installation (upgrade ) script
> checks for any system settings or something others...
> Lately I've just installed TeX Live 2014, and then a new WD My Cloud
> with remote access. I'm not sure if something while these actions screw up.

Is there some conflicting cygwin dll installed somewhere? We will switch
to a mingw rsync (is already tested) once Mojca is back and has time.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE