* drops module release
@ 2014-12-08 12:24 Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2014-12-08 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

finally(!?) the release of the drops module for ConTeXt.
The module, the manual (also part of the module) and the example
documents can be downloaded here

https://spideroak.com/browse/share/indiego/public/ConTeXt/drops/

Feel free to copy the files to other servers.

Have fun,

Peter

* Re: drops module release
@ 2014-12-08 12:44 ` Martin Schröder
From: Martin Schröder @ 2014-12-08 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

> finally(!?) the release of the drops module for ConTeXt.

Which does what?

Best
   Martin

* Re: drops module release
@ 2014-12-08 18:44   ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2014-12-08 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 08.12.2014 um 13:44 schrieb Martin Schröder:
>> finally(!?) the release of the drops module for ConTeXt.
>
> Which does what?

Sorry, I was in a hurry and forgot to mention this...

It simply adds bitmap based shadow graphics to arbitrary shapes. I would
suggest that you take a look at the manual first (if you are interested).

Peter