Hi all, in a typing environment, I have the problem that not every line is numbered: \definetyping [code] [numbering=line, escape={@[,@]}] \setupcolors[state=start] \definecolor[nonsigpart][r=.7,g=.7,b=.7] \defineframed[nonsig] [location=low,frame=off,background=color,backgroundcolor=nonsigpart] \starttext \startcode lorem ipsum @[ @] @[foo@] @[\nonsig{bar}@] dolor sit amet \stopcode \stoptext This will number * the first and last lines, containing normal text * the third line containing nothing at all * the forth line containing `foo` inside an escape sequence It will skip * the second line containing a space character inside an escape sequence * the fifth line which produces text with a gray background Why does it skip those lines? This seems really strange as a completely empty line does get numbered. How can I number every line? Regards, Felix