Attached are a MWE using plain APA and the corresponding BibTeX file. (Don’t mind the mistakes regarding series/volumes, I got that working in my personal setup that overrides plain APA.) APA style defaults with hanging indents in the publications list. The respectively hanging first lines of each entry in the publications list are not properly aligned on the left. (The indented lines are). I would like all of those first lines to start on the very left of the textfield. If I use \hyphenation to prevent e.g. names from being hyphenated those words might be driven into the right margin. Hanging punctuation doesn’t seem to work as well. Is there anything that can be done about that? Or how can the justification be switched to flush left/ragged right with hanging indents on the left? Greetings Jörg PS: And by the way, “\placebtxrendering[criterium=all]” is not working anymore. I think I had it working before to place all entries from the BibTeX file into the publications list regardless of their actual appearance in the text as citations–which was a good way to test only the publications list’s layout.