* \executesystemcommand dont work?
@ 2015-02-17 13:55 Akira Kakuto
From: Akira Kakuto @ 2015-02-17 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Jaroslav,

See your PATH carefully. For example I find a space between
C:\1da\support\batch;
and
C:\Ruby\bin;C:\Windows\system32
i.e.,
C:\1da\support\batch; C:\Ruby\bin;C:\Windows\system32

There are many such spaces which should be removed.

I think quotations such as
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ghostgum\gsview"
should be removed like
C:\Program Files (x86)\ghostgum\gsview

Best,
Akira

* \executesystemcommand dont work? (RESOLVED!!!)
@ 2015-02-17 22:03 ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2015-02-17 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Akira.
I made adjustments as you advised me and ... believe it or not, all
started working, including automatic updates of Standalone ConTeXt
(which I was asking some time ago). I am very, very pleased, and I
admire you for Your insight and work with the revelation of mistakes in
setting my path variable. I am very grateful for your help. Likewise, I
thank all those who have dealt with my problem. I hope that the error
which was detected by Akira, help perhaps in the future to other users
who fall into similar problems. Next time I I'll be careful when
modifying setting of my path. Errors in the my Path was definitely my
carelessness and sloppy settings.
Once again, many thanks and I appreciate very valuable advice. Finally,
I again after a long time, everything works as it should ...

Sincerely,
Jaroslav Hajtmar