* wrapup
@ 2018-09-21 11:01 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-09-21 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'll add documentdata.variable so that one can do this:

\setupdocument
   [id=foo]

\startluacode

     luatex.wrapup(function()
         local id = documentdata.variable("id")
         if id and id ~= "" then
             local oldname = file.addsuffix(environment.jobname,"pdf")
             local newname = file.addsuffix("doc-"..id,"pdf")
             if lfs.isfile(newname) then
              -- print("removing",newname)
                 os.remove(newname)
             end
             if not lfs.isfile(newname) then
              -- print("renaming",oldname,newname)
                 os.rename(oldname,newname)
             end
             if not lfs.isfile(newname) then
              -- print("error in renaming")
             end
         end
     end)

\stopluacode

\starttext

     test

\stoptext

* Re: wrapup
@ 2018-09-21 13:58 ` Procházka Lukáš Ing.
From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. @ 2018-09-21 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

just a note:

whilst command line option "--result=..." must point to the dir where the processed file is located, "os.rename()" allows to move files across dirs (at least on Win7), so this might be a way to evade "--result" limitation.

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr@pontex.cz