* Fwd: My posts.
       [not found] <20150401142141.375fc211@localb.wexfordpress.net>
@ 2015-04-01 19:13 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2015-04-01 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: My posts.
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 14:21:41 -0400
From: John Culleton <John@wexfordpress.com>
To: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>

Recently my posts don't appear on the list. If I
send you a cc you are kind enough to answer. But
is there a reason why my recent posts don't
appear on the mailing list?

Here is the text of my most recent post:
I am redoing a book for a client. Each chapter
head has a fancy design. I want to reproduce that
fancy page but still have the "\chapter"
statement for running heads, TOC etc.

Is there a way that I can overlay the entire
chapter first page with a graphic, ideally a one
page pdf file.

I have tried workarounds with
\startstandardmakeup,\writetolist,
\definemarking etc. but the whole thing is
getting too complicated. I just want to overlay a
the entire page with a graphic yet have
the real content of the page still available for
TOC, running head, indexing terms etc.

Any suggestions?
As always your assistance is appreciated.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-04-01 19:13 UTC | newest]