Hello, I'm working on an extension of tooltips (see attached file) whose primary goal is for use "instead of" footnotes in interactive documents. While I managed to write the core of the stuff in a rather short time, I need some changes in the core to make sure they work fully as designed. In particular, I need two things: (1) a way to disable counter increments during trial typesetting (2) a way to define "classes" of frames, with specific options to be set (once and for all, but configurable by the user) independently of the frame settings. (Just like for itemgroups). Could these be implemented in the ConTeXt core? -- Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta P.S. A short notice on how I use them: \usemodule[xtips] \long\def\footnote#1{% \long\def\fncontent{% \tf\switchtobodyfont[xx]\setupinterlinespace#1\par}% \xtooltip{\blue\high{*}}{\fncontent}% } Suggestions for improvements are more than welcome