* [garden] captcha: zip-code of Hasselt?
@ 2011-05-05 10:33 Philipp Gesang
From: Philipp Gesang @ 2011-05-05 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi all,

the wiki just asked me to verify my humanity through Hasselt’s
zip code. From [1] I inferred that it would be the string
“8061GH”, which was promptly rejected -- the next quiz proved to
be easier and I finally won another wiki commit. Nevertheless I’d
appreciate this mystery to be solved ;-)

Have a fun day
Philipp

[1] http://pragma-ade.com/text-info.htm

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 198 bytes --]

* Re: [garden] captcha: zip-code of Hasselt?
@ 2011-05-05 10:38 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2011-05-05 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Phillip,

> the wiki just asked me to verify my humanity through Hasselt’s
> zip code. From [1] I inferred that it would be the string
> “8061GH”, which was promptly rejected -- the next quiz proved to
> be easier and I finally won another wiki commit. Nevertheless I’d
> appreciate this mystery to be solved ;-)

The answer should be 8061. I have changed the question and made it clear that four digits are requested. I am happy to add a better question that should be obvious to ConTeXt users.

Patrick

* Re: [garden] captcha: zip-code of Hasselt?
@ 2011-05-05 11:52   ` Pontus Lurcock
From: Pontus Lurcock @ 2011-05-05 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Thu 05 May 2011, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

> > the wiki just asked me to verify my humanity through Hasselt’s
> > zip code. From [1] I inferred that it would be the string
> > “8061GH”, which was promptly rejected -- the next quiz proved to
> > be easier and I finally won another wiki commit. Nevertheless I’d
> > appreciate this mystery to be solved ;-)

I've been caught by this too -- I googled the answer but evidently it
was wrong (I forget what my attempted answer was).

> The answer should be 8061. I have changed the question and made it
> clear that four digits are requested. I am happy to add a better
> question that should be obvious to ConTeXt users.

At the risk of kicking off a huge thread... how about ‘What is usually
the last command in a ConTeXt source file (without the backslash)?’
Anyone who has got as far as ‘Hello World’ should manage that one.

Pont

* Re: [garden] captcha: zip-code of Hasselt?
@ 2011-05-05 14:36     ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2011-05-05 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Pontus,

> At the risk of kicking off a huge thread... how about ‘What is usually
> the last command in a ConTeXt source file (without the backslash)?’
> Anyone who has got as far as ‘Hello World’ should manage that one.

Yes, that's cool. I've added that one.

Patrick