* bug with \writebetweenlist and bookmarks?
@ 2015-05-02 20:16 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2015-05-02 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setupinteraction[state=start]
    \placebookmarks[chapter]
    \startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
        \writebetweenlist[chapter]{{\blank[3*halfline]}}
    \stopsectionblockenvironment

    \startsectionblockenvironment[backpart]
        \writebetweenlist[chapter]{{\blank[3*halfline]}}
    \stopsectionblockenvironment

    \starttext
    \chapter{Introduction}

    \startbodymatter
    \chapter{First Chapter}
    \stopbodymatter

    \startbackmatter
    \chapter{Conclusions}
    \stopbackmatter
    \stoptext

For some strange reason, the \writebetweenlist commands also add
bookmarks with a question mark to the PDF bookmarks in the PDF file.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: bug with \writebetweenlist and bookmarks?
@ 2015-05-04  8:47 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2015-05-04  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 5/2/2015 10:16 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I have the following sample:
>
>      \setupinteraction[state=start]
>      \placebookmarks[chapter]
>      \startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
>          \writebetweenlist[chapter]{{\blank[3*halfline]}}
>      \stopsectionblockenvironment
>
>      \startsectionblockenvironment[backpart]
>          \writebetweenlist[chapter]{{\blank[3*halfline]}}
>      \stopsectionblockenvironment
>
>      \starttext
>      \chapter{Introduction}
>
>      \startbodymatter
>      \chapter{First Chapter}
>      \stopbodymatter
>
>      \startbackmatter
>      \chapter{Conclusions}
>      \stopbackmatter
>      \stoptext
>
> For some strange reason, the \writebetweenlist commands also add
> bookmarks with a question mark to the PDF bookmarks in the PDF file.
>
> Is this a bug or am I missing something?

line 147 in strc-bkm.lua:
                             elseif second then
                                 titledata = { title = second }
                             else
                                 -- ignoring (command and so)
                             end

> Many thanks for your help,
>

> Pablo

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2015-05-04 14:36   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2015-05-04 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 05/04/2015 10:47 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> For some strange reason, the \writebetweenlist commands also add
>> bookmarks with a question mark to the PDF bookmarks in the PDF file.
>>
>> Is this a bug or am I missing something?
>
> line 147 in strc-bkm.lua:
>                              elseif second then
>                                  titledata = { title = second }
>                              else
>                                  -- ignoring (command and so)
>                              end

Hi Hans,

many thanks for your fix. It works perfect now.

BTW, will the presentations from BachoTeX be available to download? I’m
(and I guess we all are) interested in them.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--

@ 2015-05-04 16:57     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2015-05-04 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 5/4/2015 4:36 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

> BTW, will the presentations from BachoTeX be available to download? I’m
> (and I guess we all are) interested in them.

you will have to come to the context meeting ...

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE