and in the directory ~/TeX/context/tex/texmf-local (actually a link to my own stuff). Installing is done by cd'ing to ~/TeX/context and calling contextbeta. On 5 nov. 2011, at 12:50, Robert Blackstone wrote: > Dear All, > Is there anyone who could help me with the following: > > ConTeXt mkiv does not work on my Mac under MacOSX 10.7 (Lion). This holds not only for the minimals installed yesterday (04-11-2011) but also for older versions (september and october, migrated from another Mac under OSX-10.6) > I attach the log file. > Could it be that Lion is not yet supported? (mkii seems to work OK) > > Thanks in advance, > > Robert Blackstone > Hans van der Meer