Peter Münster wrote: > > Nicolas Grilly wrote: > > But I have a little issue with character alignment. I have several > > tables following each other. First and second tables are well aligned. > > But following tables have some columns mis-aligned. You can see the > > result in the attached file report_with_bug.pdf (look at column 4 of > > tables 3, 4, 5 and 6). > > Sorry, I can't see it. The column are right-aligned, which is normal, since > there is no alignment-character. No, it is not normal. ConTeXt Wiki says "if there's no alignmentcharacter in the cell, the content will be aligned in the following way depending on the value of \characteralignmentmode". By default, characteralignmentmode=4. Therefore, according to the wiki, cell content should be aligned on the last character of each cell. Details are here: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TABLE#Using_character_alignment > > \setupTABLE[column][each][align={middle,lohi}, aligncharacter=yes, > > alignmentcharacter={;}] > ^^^ > Could you explain this? I want to align my numbers on the last character, whatever it is. I don't want to align my numbers on a comma or a dot. I use alignmentcharacter={;} just because there is no semi-colon in my tables. This way, ConTeXt defaults to characteralignementmode=4. But, to get my issue easier to understand, I change my example and use alignmentcharacter={,} and, guess what, the "bug" is still here: - look at the attached PDF (for example look at table 1 where every columns are well aligned; then look at table 3, 4 and 5 where fourth column is incorrect) ; - look at the attached .tex file used to produce the PDF. I continue to think there is some side effect in code maning character alignement, probably a global variable not reset or something else. > The only "bug" I see, is the missing accent: > "Evolution" should be "Évolution" You're right: the accent is missing, and it's a typographical error. I guess you live in France to see such a thing! Thank you very much for your help. -- Nicolas Grilly www.garden-paris.com