* letter module: error with comment
@ 2012-02-05 22:33 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2012-02-05 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Wolfgang,

this was atricky one to track down:
If in my first line after \startletter I’ve a comment containing
another \startletter, I get:

\stoptext
! File ended while scanning use of \buff_gobble.

system          > tex > error on line 0 in file : File ended while
scanning use of \buff_gobble ...

<empty file>

<inserted text>
                 \par

Minimal failing example:

\usemodule[letter]

\starttext

\startletter[subject={context}]
%\startletter

\input dawkins

\stopletter

\stoptext

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* Re: letter module: error with comment
@ 2012-02-05 23:01 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-02-05 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 05.02.2012 um 23:33 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

> Hello Wolfgang,
>
> this was atricky one to track down:
> If in my first line after \startletter I’ve a comment containing another \startletter, I get:

This is a normal behavior of buffers in MkIV, you need always a balanced start/stop pair.

The same message arise also with \starttyping:

\starttext

\starttyping
…
%\starttyping