* \useURL (mail address) problem
@ 2004-04-05 18:52 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2004-04-05 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

How does one enter  the underscored space in
firstname_lastname@institution
when using \useURL so that when the link in the PDF is selected, it
opens the mail application (Mail.app) and the message is addressed to
firstname_lastname@institution?

Right now, I have
	\useURL
   	[AuthorEmailAddress]
   	[mailto:firstname\_lastname@institution]
   	[]
   	[{firstname\_lastname@institution}]
in my source file and this displays properly in the PDF produced via
ConTeXt. However, when the link is selected in the PDF (in Acrobat) and
my mail application opens, the message is addressed to
firstnamechar 95 lastname@institution

Granted, the user can easily clean this up, but is there way to avoid
this? I have tried two or three ways of entering the underscore but
with no luck so far.

Many thanks.

Alan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-05 18:52 UTC | newest]