* bug with bookmarks?
@ 2015-07-05  9:35 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2015-07-05  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setupinteraction[state=start]
    \placebookmarks
        [part,chapter,section,subsection,subsubsection]
        [part,chapter]
    \starttext
    \placelist[part,chapter]
    \startfrontmatter
    \chapter{Introduction}
    \stopfrontmatter
    \startbodymatter
    \dorecurse{2}{\part{Part}
    \dorecurse{3}{\chapter{Chapter}
    \dorecurse{5}{\section{Section}}}}
    \stopbodymatter
    \stoptext

For some strange reason, with front and body matters the bookmarks for
parts don’t contain bookmarks for chapters (although chapter bookmarks
do contain section bookmarks).

Removing \placelist[part,chapter] shows the same issue (part bookmarks
not containing chapter bookmarks).

And replacing \placelist[part,chapter] with \completecontent places
bookmarks from front matter after the ones from the body matter.
(Besides the fact that I don’t want to have sections in the TOC.)

I suspect this may be a bug. Could you confirm it or explain me what I’m
missing?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-07-05  9:35 UTC | newest]