* issue with mailbox.org
@ 2015-07-20 17:09 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2015-07-20 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I have tried to reply to the message from Jan Urlich three times and it
was rejected those three times, because of the following error:

"ntg-context@ntg.nl":
SMTP error from remote server after RCPT command:
host: mx-1.mf.surf.net
5.7.1 82.165.159.42: on real-time blacklist zen.spamhaus.org

Sorry, but I cannot negotiate which servers or IP addresses my mail
provider uses. I don’t know whether the rejection is exclusively related
to mailbox.org or it will happen with all my replies to any message from
the list.

Is there any way to whitelist my address for the mailing list?

Sorry for the problems, but I have already experienced this and I would
like to fix it forever.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: issue with mailbox.org
@ 2015-07-21  7:17 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2015-07-21  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 20 Jul 2015, at 19:09, Pablo Rodriguez <oinos@gmx.es> wrote:
>
> 82.165.159.42

That is mout-xforward.gmx.net, which is on the spamhaus list at the
moment. Not much we can do about it, it is not our server. I would
have tried to contact gmx.net, but apparently you have to phone in to
an 0900 number. Sorry, not wasting my money on that (in fact the 0900
number’s existence made me loose interest in the problem altogether).

Spamhaus record, in case someone else wants to contact gmx.net:

	http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL229649

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: issue with mailbox.org
@ 2015-07-22 14:07   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2015-07-22 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 07/21/2015 09:17 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

>> On 20 Jul 2015, at 19:09, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>>
>> 82.165.159.42
>
> That is mout-xforward.gmx.net, which is on the spamhaus list at the
> moment. Not much we can do about it, it is not our server. I would
> have tried to contact gmx.net, but apparently you have to phone in to
> an 0900 number. Sorry, not wasting my money on that (in fact the 0900
> number’s existence made me loose interest in the problem altogether).
>
> Spamhaus record, in case someone else wants to contact gmx.net:
>
> 	http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL229649

Many thanks for your reply, Taco.

I think their customer service can be contacted by e-mail.

Otherwise, I will have to find a new address to subscribe to this list.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk