On 2015-08-03 18:18, Rik Kabel wrote: > Should processors work with references? I would think that they > should, but the following fails. (My backmatter page numbers need to > be marked to distinguish them from bodymatter pages. I can automate > applying a processor based on the location for index register entries, > but not for references.) > > \defineprocessor[xx][style=slanted,after=n] > \starttext > \section[xxx]{Processor testing} > Why cannot a processor be applied to a reference? \at[xx->xxx] > \stoptext > > Anyone? -- Rik