* \setupwhitespace and Natural Table paragraphs
@ 2015-08-17 21:05 Pavneet Arora
From: Pavneet Arora @ 2015-08-17 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to find the most effective way of changing paragraph spacing
for paragraphs inside table cells, without resorting to explicit \blank
directives.

Here is a MWE to show what I mean.  Outside of the table, the paragraph
spacing seems to honour the \setupwhitespace directive.  Not so inside
the table.  Curiously, though, the default enumeration inside the table
*does* seem to honour \setupwhitespace, which you can affect using the
before, after and inbetween options, as shown in the commented
\startitemize line.

advTHANKSance

% Change spacing
\setupwhitespace[big]
\setupinterlinespace[3.8ex]

\starttext
\input ward

\input ward

\midaligned{%
\setupTABLE[frame=off]%
\setupTABLE[offset=1em]%
\setupTABLE[r][each][topframe=on,bottomframe=on]%
\setupTABLE[c][1][align={flushleft,high},width=1.5in]%
\setupTABLE[c][2][align={flushleft,lohi},width=4.0in]%
\bTABLE
\bTABLEbody
\bTR
    \bTD {\bf 2014--2015} \eTD
    \bTD
        \input ward

        \input ward
        \blank
        \input ward
    \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
    \bTD {\bf 2013--2014} \eTD
    \bTD
        \input ward
        % \startitemize[before={\blank[small]},after={\blank[small]},inbetween={\blank[medium]}]
        \startitemize
        \item Item one.
        \item Item two.
        \item Item three.
        \stopitemize
    \eTD
\eTR
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE
}
\stoptext
<<<<

--
----
Pavneet Arora           m: 647.406.6843

* Re: \setupwhitespace and Natural Table paragraphs
@ 2015-08-18  9:43 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2015-08-18  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)