* [Wiki] list of editors
@ 2019-04-01 18:14 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2019-04-01 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ahoi!

I reworked https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Text_Editors

The split into "ConTeXt aware" and other editors didn’t make sense since they got mixed, editors that are Unicode-disabled we should just ignore, and the table had too many columns.

If you know one of these applications better, please add the missing features.

Additional features that *I* look for in an editor are e.g. project management (at least a directory tree view) and git client. But maybe that’s out of focus for that table.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de
GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-04-01 18:14 UTC | newest]