* Using Flow Charts
@ 2015-10-21 22:12 Keith McKay
From: Keith McKay @ 2015-10-21 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Colleagues

I'm in the process of setting up a family tree using the Flow Charts
module in Context.  There are two things I would like to do but I
haven't been able to figure out. They may or may not be possible.

1)  Is it possible to have different named \setupFLOWlines for use
between cells e.g. to vary length between cells, or to make a double
line, or to connect in the middle of another connecting line?
2)  Is it possible to offset the cell rows so that they would look like
bricks stacked in a wall by offsetting alternative rows, or even
offsetting different amounts between cells?

I have looked through the Charts Uncovered manual and the wiki but
nothing has jumped out at me.

Any suggestions on a way forward?

Also, I've noticed that the link  for the Flow Charts creator on the
Flow Charts wiki page takes me to:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /context/ on this server.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Keith McKay