* Re: New btx code problem with quote protrusion
@ 2015-10-22 21:31 Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2015-10-22 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2015-07-05 19:21, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 18:52:40 -0400  > Rik Kabel <context@rik.users.panix.com> wrote: > >> Is this a bug,
or simply something not yet ready with the new regime, >> or am I doing
something wrong? > > This looks like a bug/interference in a situation
that was not tested... > > Alan >
 > This is still a problem. Is it a bug that will be addressed, or is
the fix coming with a new release of the new bibliography system, or is
it something that has to be worked around?

I also note that the method=font option for \setupdelimited text appears
to be incompatible with the left option for \startquotation. The
document compiles, but [left] appears as part of the text and is not
acted on (and similarly for right and middle).

--
Ri

* Re: New btx code problem with quote protrusion
@ 2015-10-23 16:45 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2015-10-23 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Rik Kabel <mailto:context@rik.users.panix.com>
> 22. Oktober 2015 um 23:31
> On 2015-07-05 19:21, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> > On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 18:52:40 -0400 > Rik Kabel
> <context@rik.users.panix.com> wrote: > >> Is this a bug, or simply
> something not yet ready with the new regime, >> or am I doing
> something wrong? > > This looks like a bug/interference in a situation
> that was not tested... > > Alan >
> > This is still a problem. Is it a bug that will be addressed, or is
> the fix coming with a new release of the new bibliography system, or
> is it something that has to be worked around?
>
> I also note that the method=font option for \setupdelimited text
> appears to be incompatible with the left option for \startquotation.
> The document compiles, but [left] appears as part of the text and is
> not acted on (and similarly for right and middle).
Create a new thread for this and post a minimal example.

Wolfgang

* Re: New btx code problem with quote protrusion
@ 2015-07-05 23:21 ` Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2015-07-05 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-07-05 22:52 Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2015-07-05 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)