Hello, I just started playing with ConTeXt and setting up project/product/component structures. I made the following directory structure: /project /project/project.tex /project/environment.tex /project/product /project/product/product.tex /project/product/component /project/product/component/component.tex /project/product/component/subcomponent.tex The component.tex file inserts the subcomponent.tex file using the \input command. Creating a pdf from component.tex (by running texexec from within /project/product/component) work fine. But when I try to run texexec in the product folder to create the product pdf, it complains that it cannot find the subcomponent.tex What do I have to do for texexec to be able to find the subcomponent.texfile? Thanks, Fabian Kloosterman