Hi math gurus, I should typeset a couple of simple math formulae. However I do not get the desired result. I attach my output as pdf. 1. Why is the \times 12 in the denominator although the fraction is grouped? — I tried also the grouping with bracis, which gives the same result. 2. Why is the result after the equalsign in the denominator? \starttext \startformulas \startformula \bgroup{47 \times 62}\over {44 \times 56}\egroup \times {12} \stopformula \startformula {{47 \times 62 \times 12} \over {44 \times 56}}=14.2\ \rm kilo \stopformula \stopformulas \stoptext Thank you for hinting me how to this correctly. Kind regards Willi