Am Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2023, 15:21:12 CEST schrieb Hans Hagen via ntg-context: > On 6/19/2023 1:53 PM, Gerion Entrup via ntg-context wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I recently updated my Context (lmtx). Unfortunately, I'm not aware of > > the previous version anymore. The current one is 2023.06.04 18:58. > > > > After the update one of my documents broke at floatcombinations. > > The relevant code is this one: > the fact that you don't see a) coudl point to some mismatsh in > start/stop or { } I checked that again but don't think that this is the reason: - This place is not the only one in the document where floatcombinations failed (there where 2 more, in fact all places with floatcombinations). - It happened directly after the update of lmtx without changing the document. Before that, it looked fine. I experienced around a little bit more. When I increase or decrease the pictures in the document they shift around but the captions do not fit to the pictures. Attached are the renderings for 1 picture (1.png), 2 pictures (2.png) up to 5 pictures. This is the respective source code in the document for 3 pictures. I simplified the title additionally so that there is no error. "rendering.of.example.code.png" is the direct rendering of this specific code: ``` \startplacefigure[title={foo}, location=top, reference={fig:04-sstg-mapping}] \startfloatcombination[nx=3] \startplacesubfigure[title=Test] \externalfigure[dummy][width=0.2\paperwidth] \stopplacesubfigure \startplacesubfigure[title=Test] \externalfigure[dummy][width=0.2\paperwidth] \stopplacesubfigure \startplacesubfigure[title=Test] \externalfigure[dummy][width=0.2\paperwidth] \stopplacesubfigure \stopfloatcombination \stopplacefigure ``` Gerion