Hi Thorsten, I had the same problem a couple of months ago. Use sized instead of scaled now. The same goes for xscaled and yscaled. Greetings Lutz Am 4. April 2019 01:31:29 MESZ schrieb "Thorsten S." : >Hello! > >The simple Metapost code that follows worked fine until upgrading to >recent beta. I don't have a clue exactly when this behaviour was >introduced since I switched just recently from the standard Texlive >version available in Arch Linux. > >\starttext >\startMPcode >draw externalfigure "test.pdf" scaled 10mm; >\stopMPcode >\stoptext > >Now it produces a graphic with size of approximately 110 mm at least in >my system with various test files which previously scaled just fine.. >Any help is greatly appreciated. > >-Thorsten S.