* XML interface commands
@ 2016-01-25 14:14 Jan U. Hasecke
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2016-01-25 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear list,

I am currently trying to setup a small documentation about ConTeXt and I
would like to use the \showsetup command to introduce the documentation
of a command.

But it seems that not all commands are accessible through this command.

Eg. startchapter etc. is not accessible.

Are there plans to complete the list of commands?

juh

* Re: XML interface commands
@ 2016-01-25 14:56 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2016-01-25 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Jan U. Hasecke <mailto:juh+ntg-context@mailbox.org>
> 25. Januar 2016 um 15:14
> Dear list,
>
> I am currently trying to setup a small documentation about ConTeXt and I
> would like to use the \showsetup command to introduce the documentation
> of a command.
>
> But it seems that not all commands are accessible through this command.
>
> Eg. startchapter etc. is not accessible.
>
> Are there plans to complete the list of commands?
Yes but it will take a while.

Wolfgang

* Re: XML interface commands
@ 2016-01-25 16:41   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2016-01-25 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> Jan U. Hasecke <mailto:juh+ntg-context@mailbox.org>
>> 25. Januar 2016 um 15:14
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I am currently trying to setup a small documentation about ConTeXt and I
>> would like to use the \showsetup command to introduce the documentation
>> of a command.
>>
>> But it seems that not all commands are accessible through this command.
>>
>> Eg. startchapter etc. is not accessible.
>>
>> Are there plans to complete the list of commands?
> Yes but it will take a while.

We're also extending the system a bit to cover more variants of commands
(currently I'm updating the xml manual and adding setups there too).

Hans

* Re: XML interface commands
@ 2016-01-25 18:38     ` Jan U. Hasecke
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2016-01-25 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.01.2016 um 17:41 schrieb Hans Hagen:
> We're also extending the system a bit to cover more variants of commands
> (currently I'm updating the xml manual and adding setups there too).

Great, for me this system would be the first place to look up commands
if it covers everything.

juh