* numbering problem
@ 2016-02-09 10:29 dr. Hans van der Meer
From: dr. Hans van der Meer @ 2016-02-09 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG ConTeXt

The following problem in the numbering of equations, figures, tables has arisen.

For the subdivison of the document is wanted the numbering scheme
chapter             (numbered)
  section           (numbered)
    subsection      (numbered}
      subsubsection (not numbered)
Doing this with \setuphead[subsubsection][number=no], because I find 3 levels of numbering enough.

However, the number=no on the last \setuphead has as sideeffect that the chapternumber is missing on equations, figures, tables. Thus for example instead of "table 1.4" I am seeing "Table 4".

How can I keep the numbering at 3 levels instead of 4 in still have tables inside subsubsections numbered as "Table 1.4"?

Hans van der Meer

* Re: numbering problem
@ 2016-02-09 10:32 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2016-02-09 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)