* a question about \setuphead
@ 2016-02-11 15:08 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2016-02-11 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setuplabeltext[subsection=Párrafo~]
    \setuphead[subsection][style=\bf, deepnumbercommand={(}]
    \starttext
    \subsection{Condiciones}
    \stoptext

I want the title to be:

    Párrafo (1) Condiciones

How can I set this with deepnumbercommand? Or which is the right option?

BTW, enabling prefix, separator or stopper didn’t change anything. Or I
didn’t know how to use it properly.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: a question about \setuphead
@ 2016-02-11 15:44 ` Tomas Hala
From: Tomas Hala @ 2016-02-11 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Pablo,

the definition should be the following:

\setuphead[subsection][style=\bf, deepnumbercommand={(}, number=yes, textcommand={\unskip)~}]

Wishes,

Tomas

Thu, Feb 11, 2016 ve 04:08:46PM +0100 Pablo Rodriguez napsal(a):
# Dear list,
#
# I have the following sample:
#
#     \setuplabeltext[subsection=Párrafo~]
#     \setuphead[subsection][style=\bf, deepnumbercommand={(}]
#     \starttext
#     \subsection{Condiciones}
#     \stoptext
#
# I want the title to be:
#
#     Párrafo (1) Condiciones
#
# How can I set this with deepnumbercommand? Or which is the right option?
#
# BTW, enabling prefix, separator or stopper didn’t change anything. Or I
# didn’t know how to use it properly.
#
# Many thanks for your help,
#
# Pablo
# --
# http://www.ousia.tk
# ___________________________________________________________________________________
# If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!
#
# maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
# webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
# archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
# wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
# ___________________________________________________________________________________

                                         Tomáš Hála

* Re: a question about \setuphead
@ 2016-02-11 16:07   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2016-02-11 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 02/11/2016 04:44 PM, Tomas Hala wrote:
> Hello Pablo,
>
> the definition should be the following:
>
> \setuphead[subsection][style=\bf, deepnumbercommand={(}, number=yes, textcommand={\unskip)~}]

Hi Thomas,

many thanks for your reply.

Your code is exactly what I needed.

Many thanks for your help,