On 2016-02-15 04:56, Hans Hagen wrote: > Hi, > > There are quite some probably unknown features in context, here are two: > > \enabletrackers[visualizers.justification] % overfull/underfull > \enabletrackers[typesetters.suspects] % suspicious spacing > > \setuplayout[width=3mm] \showframe > > \starttext > > \hsize 3mm > > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > xxxx > x > > $x$x > > x:$x$ > > \stoptext > Interesting stuff. Can you point to or provide documentation on the meaning of the hbar colors? (I did try to follow the code, but could not make sense of it.) With visualizers.justification, I see: * green o after loose text? * blue o in margin after tight text? * yellow o around centering text * cyan o before flush-right text? * magenta o after flush-left text? It is not clear what these all mean (except the yellow). What is the difference between magenta and green (I see both in tables and some column-set paragraphs)? What is the difference between green and blue? Does green show how close to needing intraword space compression while blue indicates the degree of compression that was done? With typesetters.suspects, I see * orange with o required space (*~*) o occasionally between words where no markup appeared (could this flag a small word space?) * maroon with o *’* preceded by whitespace as with the contraction /’tis/ o *»* preceded by whitespace as an opening quotation mark for German * blue with o most punctuation, but not *]* or *)*, when at paragraph end or not followed by whitespace o some punctuation (*@ # & % *** / …***·* *and others) at any position o *.* preceding a character other than *]* o *.* preceding *\,* o some asterisms ⁂ (the second and third when three spaced are used as a break) * green with o ς directly preceding another letter (perhaps other terminal characters, my sample only has this) o digit preceding *,* in index o italic letter preceding or following an upright character o small-cap letter preceding or following a non-whitespace character There are some obvious patterns here (font style transitions, for example) but the logic some seems less clear. Can we get a guide? -- rik