* issue with focusoffset and \start.. \stop structures
@ 2016-03-11  8:30 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2016-03-11  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard, focusoffset=5pt]
    \starttext
    \index[setuppapersize]{\type{\setuppapersize}}
    \startTEX
    \setuppapersize[A][A4, landscape]
    \setuparranging[2UP, doublesided]
    \stopTEX

    \blank

    \index{Zapf}\startblockquote
    \input zapf
    \stopblockquote

    \blank

    \index{Knuth}\start
    \input knuth
    \stop
    \page
    But it doesn’t happen with
    \index[setuppapersize]{\type{\setuppapersize}}
    \type{\setuppapersize} here.
    \completeindex
    \stoptext

In the \start...\stop structures, the destination link from index is
lower than in the normal text.

If no focusoffset is specified, you land in the second line of the
\start..stop structure. With "focusoffset=5pt", destination in
\start...\stio structures is still lower than in normal text.

I have tested this in Acrobat XI too, I don’t know what might be
interfering here.

Could anyone confirm the issue?

BTW, how can I set interaction to all in index entries? (I remember a
recent message to the list mentioning this, but I cannot find it [either
on my mailbox or in the mailing list archives at ntg.nl].)

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-03-11  8:30 UTC | newest]