Dear Hans and Alan, First, thanks for your wonderful work! I followed your instruction to install ConTeXt LMTX. For the record, I wrote what I did. Any comment is welcome to improve my installation. - create directory: ConTeXtLMTX - download install files. - run “sudo sh ./install.sh” - after a long lists, installation is done without errors. The following settings were used: server : lmtx.contextgarden.net,lmtx.pragma-ade.com,lmtx.pragma-ade.nl instance : install-lmtx extras : ownpath : /Users/graph/ConTeXtLTMX platform : osx-64 - I copied my local files from “texmf-local” in ConTeXt MKIV and run mtxrun - Recently, I am using Atom as an editor. I installed “process-pallete” packge and create a command as following: source /Users/graph/ConTeXtLMTX/tex/setuptex; context {filePath} - At the first run, I got "permission denied” message. /Users/graph/ConTeXtLTMX/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/luametatex: Permission denied - So I change the permission of luametatex as 755. - After that I tested the sample file which is given in the installation.pdf - Also there is no error when I compile my file which is good in ConTeXt MKIV. - However, there is no simpleslide module. Of course, there is no "module/third” folder. Thus I couldn’t compile a file in screen mode. I hope that I have done it right. I have a question. Is it better to use"/Users/graph/ConTeXtLTMX/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mtxrun --autogenerate --script context --autopdf …" instead of “context {filePath}"? Thank you for reading. Best regards, Dalyoung > > Hi, > > We have worked furiously all day kicking-out extra code, and are pleased > to present a lean-and-mean version of luatex with your favorite ConTeXt. > Same good taste but only half the calories and a new name: luametatex > and ConTeXt LMTX. No more Mk-whatever, no more dependencies for we can > now stand on our own. Of course, good-old luatex and MkIV (as well as > MkII) will continue to coexist and be maintained. However, now you will > be able to run ConTeXt lmtx on your smart thermostat or on your > refrigerator for the Internet of Things - the dawn of a new era! > > Stay tuned, > > Alan and Hans