Hi guys, i am using mkiv with TeXnicCenter. There is an option to create a clean-up processor which deletes temporary files. Right now for me the options look as following: Executable: X:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf-win64\bin\texmfstart.exe Arguments: texutil.rb --purgeall This is from an old installation instruction from mkii and works great but it makes it necessary to install Ruby. Since I don't want to install Ruby if it's unnecessary, i'd like to know if there is a way to clean up files without mkii and Ruby elements. I thought it might be possible to use *context.exe* as processor executable for deleting temp files, but i wouldn't know the correct arguments. Sorry if I missed something obvious. Thanks in advance, Sebastian