Am 29.04.2016 um 11:05 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: > You need a newer context version. OK, that helps. Everything is fine from the command line. I seem to be overlooking something as to the setup of TeXworks, though. I copied the programme calls from the _tools.ini_ that came with the ConTeXt standalone version into the present _tools.ini_ that lives in my personal TeXworks config folder. Now TW starts _mtxrun_ allright, but the run crashes with mtxrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua' Cheers -- Thomas