* Define font based on language
@ 2016-04-04 13:17 Michal Ondrejáš
From: Michal Ondrejáš @ 2016-04-04 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello

I need some help regarding font definitions.

The situation is like this:

\definefont
[issuefont]
[SansRegular at 14pt]
{\issuefont \labeltext{issue} \crlf \documentvariable{issue}}

I need to get chinese text into the issue variable, but for that I need
to change the font. I need something like this:

\def\chooseissufont{%
\translate
[zh={Sim Sun},
  en={SansRegular}]}

\definefont
[issuefont]
[\chooseissuefont at 14pt]

Using "zh" is ok, I managed to somehow make ConTeXt accept the "zh"
language code. It's not perfect but it's for another topic. I get the
text in this way, but the sizing doesn't work. The text is too small in
all languages.

Any dieas

Thank you,

Michal

* Re: Define font based on language
@ 2016-05-05  9:03 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2016-05-05  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Michal Ondrejáš <michal.ondrejas@dlubal.cz>
wrote:

> Hello
>
> I need some help regarding font definitions.

Sorry for delay, we were busy with the texlive deadline.

--
luigi

* Re: Define font based on language
@ 2016-05-08 17:05 ` Wolfgang Schuster