On 17 Aug 2016, at 02:19 , Pablo Rodriguez wrote > > > Hi Robert, > > from what I get from your message, there is only one blockquote in the > introduction. > > How about adding the following code before \starttext? > > \startsectionblockenvironment[frontpart] > \setupinterlinespace[small] % or whichever value you want > \stopsectionblockenvironment > > I think it might work. I hope it helps, > > Pablo Hi Pablo, Thanks for your suggestion. I did try to insert this code where I thought I might help, though must admit that I'm not sure what to do with the argument [frontpart]. In my projectfiles, admittedly rather a mess, there is nothing with the name frontpart. Anyway, with or without this or some other possibly more appropriate argument, nothing changed the behaviour of this, or rather a blockquote in this first chapter, not even surrounding the blockquote itself with \setupinterlinespace[small] ... \setupinterlinespace[reset], as I wrote in my original post. But, while I was writing this reply it occurred to me that maybe there might be some local variant for \setupinterlinespace[small] and, yes, I found \setuplocalinterlinespace[line=4ex] on the ConTeXt wiki and this does the trick. (with [line-3ex]). So you did help me, though maybe not in the way you intended ;-) Thanks again, Best regards, Robert