* Group list is down.
@ 2016-05-20 18:40 Henman
From: Henman @ 2016-05-20 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Context Users Group

It seems that my messages are not appropriately getting onto the list?
Have  you been to busy to forward them to the list?

Question now is "how to stop "repeat" in enumerations that give item
numbers such as 1   1.1  1.1.1   ....  but at a certain depth I just
want a simple alpha, such a   a.  b.  c    .  Hot to do?

* Re: Group list is down.
@ 2016-05-21  8:52 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2016-05-21  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)