Dear list, I wanted to draw some nice pictures using TikZ and pgfplots, but then I noticed that the colors of the ticks in my pgfplots graph were unusually bright and it looked very weird. So I set up a test > \usemodule[tikz] > \starttext > \starttikzpicture > \draw[help lines,very thick] (0,0) -- (1,0); > \stoptikzpicture > > \externalfigure[test-crop] > \stoptext where I produced test-crop.pdf from the following plain TeX sample, which I also typeset with LuaTeX 0.95 (to make sure it's not a LuaTeX regression). > \input luatex85.sty > \input tikz > \tikzpicture > \draw[help lines,very thick] (0,0) -- (1,0); > \endtikzpicture > \bye Attached you find the output of the ConTeXt example and you can see that the color of the upper line (the one produced with TikZ inside ConTeXt) has a much brighter color than the one produced with plain TeX. I'm using ConTeXt MkIV distributed with TL 2016. How can I adjust the colors in ConTeXt to match the ones produced by plain TeX? I need the adjustment in that direction, because I also have old images produced with plain TeX/LaTeX that I'd like to seamlessly integrate in my ConTeXt documents. Cheers, Henri