From: Henri Menke <henrimenke@gmail.com>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: Different colors in LaTeX and ConTeXt
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 15:44:18 +0200	[thread overview]

Dear Hans,

thanks for your reply.  Indeed there are color definitions in
`pgfutil-context.def`.  However, they are commented out with the message

> % no need for x colors (users can load it if needed)
> %\pgfutil@definecolor{gray}{gray}{0.5}

If I add

> \csname pgfutil@definecolor\endcsname{gray}{gray}{0.5}

to my document the gray shows up fine.  So that's for sure a feasible
workaround.

Can you comment on the phrase »no need for x colors (users can load it
if needed)«?  I'm not quite sure what it means and it suggests that
there exists a proper solution to my color problem.

Cheers,
Henri