* Wrong alignment in natural tables?
@ 2016-07-18 16:45 cryo shock
From: cryo shock @ 2016-07-18 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello together. I noticed a thing in CTX some time ago which bothers me.
Please check the following code:

\starttext

\bTABLE
\bTR
\bTD[width=90px,align=left] align=left? \eTD
\bTD[width=90px,align=right] align=right?  \eTD
\eTR
\eTABLE

\stoptext

Can you verify that it's working like expected? Because when I compile it
with latest beta i have the opposite alignment.

Greetings, Seba

* Re: Wrong alignment in natural tables?
@ 2016-07-18 16:52 ` Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2016-07-18 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:45:30 +0200
cryo shock <axteffekt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you verify that it's working like expected? Because when I
> compile it with latest beta i have the opposite alignment.

I assume that you want align=flushleft and align=flushright,
rather than (ragged)left and (ragged)right.

Alan

* Re: Wrong alignment in natural tables?
@ 2016-07-18 16:52 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2016-07-18 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)