* xtable align
@ 2016-07-18 15:58 John Kitzmiller
From: John Kitzmiller @ 2016-07-18 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context@ntg.nl ConTeXt users

In the first table, the lohi of align works, but the middle does not have any effect. Putting the content in a frame gives the desired result as in the second table. This is not a problem, I just wondered if it is supposed to work in the first table.

Thanks, John

\useMPlibrary[dum]
\starttext
\showframe
\startxtable[frame=on,height=7cm,option=stretch,align={lohi,middle}]
\startxrow
\startxcell \externalfigure[dummy][width=5cm,height=5cm] \stopxcell
\startxcell \externalfigure[dummy][width=3cm,height=3cm] \stopxcell
\stopxrow
\stopxtable

\startxtable [frame=on,height=7cm,option=stretch,align={lohi,middle}]
\startxrow
\startxcell
  \framed[frame=off,width=local]{\externalfigure[dummy][width=5cm,height=5cm]}
\stopxcell
\startxcell
  \framed[frame=off,width=local]{\externalfigure[dummy][width=3cm,height=3cm]}
\stopxcell
\stopxrow
\stopxtable
\stoptext