* useattachment
@ 2014-12-01 20:49 Andrea Valle
From: Andrea Valle @ 2014-12-01 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

In the previous version of a programming manual I wrote I used this definition:

\define[1]\Ex{\externalfigure[code/#1]
\useattachment[ex][code/#1.scd]
\attachment[ex]
}

In this way I could have

\Ex{sintesi/sineArray}

where sintesi/sineArray.scd is the path of code example
and sintesi/sineArray.pdf is the path of a pdf figure with coloured syntax .

I’m revising the manual and using mk IV.
Now, concerning the attachment, in mk IV the marker on the generated pdf always points to the same .scd file.
But while reading the pdf in Acrobat Reader if I’m passing the mouse over the marker the displayed path seems to be the correct one.

Am I doing anything wrong here?

Thanks a lot

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle
--> andrea.valle@unito.it

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)

* useattachment
@ 2014-12-02 10:06 ` Andrea Valle
From: Andrea Valle @ 2014-12-02 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

(Sorry if have already posted this, can’t find it in the archives, so maybe it didn’t go thru)

--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/ <http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/>
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/ <http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/>
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/ <http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/>
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle <http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle>
--> andrea.valle@unito.it <mailto:andrea.valle@unito.it>

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)

* Re: useattachment
@ 2014-12-23 13:38   ` Andrea Valle
From: Andrea Valle @ 2014-12-23 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)