Dear all, I have this simple MWE : \starttext \startsection[title=Section] \startalignment[flushright]Line.\stopalignment %% how to make this « 0 height » ? \input knuth \stopsection \stoptext How can I, with ConTeXt or plain TeX, modify this simple example to typeset the text above as if the right aligned line (‘Line’ just below the section) had 0 height (ie the main paragraph with knuth quot is just after the section without blank line) ? By « 0 height » I mean it takes no vertical space but it is still typeset. I hope my question makes sense. Thanks a lot for any insiight. Best regards Joseph Canedo