Dear list, After ugrading to latest beta (to test typesetting with it for now), I noticed that some words that used to be hyphenated with previous versions are no longer hyphenated in the output, especially when the word break used to happen at a ligature (for example ‘st’ or ‘ct’). I had a quick look to the différences in files in tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base directory and I see some changes to font handling. Is this expected ? Or is there any mechanism to get the old behaviour ? I’ll try to build a MWE to show this if that’s required. Thanks a lot, Best regards Joseph Canedo