* Multiple Choice Quiz with self marking funciton
       [not found] <781054832.519833.1477070916591.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-10-21 17:28 ` B.A.Lee
From: B.A.Lee @ 2016-10-21 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I am new to ConTeXt but have been using LaTeX for years. Just before I came across ConTeXt, I ran across Acrotex eDucation Bundle. One of its packages allows us to create multiple choice quizzes which has some self-harming features when done on screen. It also has a paper equivalent.
I am wondering if anyone is willing to share his/her setups for multiple choice, with or without the self-harming feature. I am also wondering if ConTeXt has that self-harming feature too. If it can, I hope too see an example of how it can be done.
Many thanks in advance.
May you be well and happy!B.A.

* Re: Multiple Choice Quiz with self marking funciton
@ 2016-10-22 12:40   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2016-10-22 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

> B.A.Lee <mailto:b.a.lee@rocketmail.com>
> 21. Oktober 2016 um 19:28
> Hi,
>
> I am new to ConTeXt but have been using LaTeX for years. Just before I
> came across ConTeXt, I ran across Acrotex eDucation Bundle. One of its
> packages allows us to create multiple choice quizzes which has some
> self-harming features when done on screen. It also has a paper equivalent.
>
> I am wondering if anyone is willing to share his/her setups for
> multiple choice, with or without the self-harming feature. I am also
> wondering if ConTeXt has that self-harming feature too. If it can, I
> hope too see an example of how it can be done.

Take a look at the widgets manual: http://pragma-ade.nl/show-man-13.htm

Wolfgang

* Re: Multiple Choice Quiz with self marking funciton
@ 2016-10-26  0:28     ` B.A.Lee
From: B.A.Lee @ 2016-10-26  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)